Aging Athletically is designed with the older athlete in mind.
It is for active individuals in their 30’s and upwards who might feel a bit “banged up” from years of sports participation, but can’t stand the thought of having to “hang up the gloves” just yet…
It can be devastating to be unable to participate in a favorite sport or activity due to pain and injury. As a lifelong athlete myself, I am well aware that sports can provide meaningful social connections and vital stress relief.
At the heart of the Aging Athletically program is a personalized movement program which focuses on several key areas:
- Injury rehabilitation and prevention,
- Improving flexibility and coordination
- Improving overall joint health
- Sports specific strength and endurance
- Lifestyle modifications to support an active lifestyle
Some examples of older athletes that have benefitted from this program are:
- Endurance runners
- Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- Yoga Aficionados
- Tennis players