Neuro-degenerative disorders are conditions that affect the nervous system, and they can have dramatic effects on the ability to perform even simple tasks.
My work with patients plays a critical role in the management of these disorders by improving function, relieving pain, enhancing balance, and improving independence and quality of life.
- Stroke (CVA) – Cerebrovascular Accident
- Brain Tumor
- Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Parkinson’s Disease
Benefits of this program include:
- Increased safety in home
- Improved mobility, strength, and endurance
- Increased independence and enhanced quality of life
- Decreased pain, spasms, and other disease symptoms
- Cognitive and psycho-social benefits
- Better gait mechanics
For patients that require in-home care, please inquire. Depending on location and timing, this can be arranged.