After surgery, it’s best to start Physical Therapy as soon as your surgeon allows it. Surgery, although often a wise next step, can leave you with inflammation, stiffness, and scar tissue. Physical Therapy promotes quicker healing by improving circulation, reducing inflammation, and preventing excess scar tissue formation. I work closely with your medical team to help you progress at the right pace, avoid complications, and achieve full and proper recovery.
You can expect all of the following as part of your recovery:
- Restoration of mobility and function.
- Reduction of pain and discomfort.
- Return to normal activities faster and with less pain.
- Safe, effective, and customized approach based on your condition and needs.
- Ongoing support and guidance through your entire recovery process.